specific information for an event
18th & 19th February, 2012
CEDRIC FORD PAVILION
Show Specific Information
The following contains important information for your participation in this event.
- Set up is available on Friday, 17th February from 2pm to 7pm.
- Access on Saturday is from 7.30am, with the event opening at 10 a.m.
- Unloading is via the fire exits to the left hand side of the hall as you face it. Once unloaded, vehicles MUST be moved to the car park.
- This venue allows candles and incense, but please make sure you extinguish candles before leaving the stand, even for a moment. Please also make sure you site them where they will not be knocked over by the public, out of draughts and in secure holders. Please also carry a fire blanket or means of extinguishing a fire if you wish to use a candle. Our preference is still for battery operated t-lights, but provided you observe these precautions, the real thing is permitted.
- Nothing may be affixed to any wallpapered areas. Fixing other surfaces is acceptable with Blutak or white tak, but no Sellotape, drawing pins or other fixings are allowed.
- Catering - As usual, this is in the hands of the Pavilion. Unfortunately we have no say in this, but at least the quality of what they provide is usually good and they do know to provide a vegetarian option after all these years!
- Directions - The post code is listed above for those with Sat Nav or to type into Google Maps or www.theaa.co.uk on the web. If you require directions and don't have web access, please contact me.
- Payment - Your invoice was due for payment by 16th December. If you still have any outstanding balance, this is now overdue so your urgent attention would oblige. We are out and about quite a lot at this time of the year with venue visits etc, but if you leave a message on the answering machine, I will return your call. Alternatively it is quite safe to leave card details on the answering machine as only Chris and I have access to it. In this instance I require the long number on the card, the valid from and expiry date, issue number if there is one and the last three digits on the signature strip.
General Information - Common to all shows
The general exhibitor information common to all shows can be found in the terms and conditions page. Please read it through as some of it has changed from last year.
If you have any queries on any of the above, please contact us.
- Telephone or fax us on 01724 849886
- Email us at bssk events
- Write to us at BSSK Events, 27 Ajax Court, Scunthorpe, N Lincs, DN15 8QH