specific information for an event
28th & 29th January, 2012
Show Specific Information
The following contains important information for your participation in this event.
- Set up is available on Friday, 27th January from 2pm to 6pm. Please note this is a 6pm close, not 7pm as at most shows.
- Access on Saturday is from 7.30am, with the event opening at 10 a.m.
- Unloading is via the fire exits to the left hand side of the hall as you face it. Once unloaded, vehicles MUST be moved to the car park.
- This venue is strictly no naked flames! A concession has been made for Ear Candling, but only if you have a fire bucket to hand containing water or sand and a 'fire watcher'. This means if a therapist is giving this treatment, a second person must be present to watch the fire risk. If you are standing alone, please do not offer ear candling at this venue.
- Nothing may be affixed to the painted walls or pillars. Fixing to the wooden panelling is acceptable with Blutak.
- Catering - As usual, from the concession stands outside the venue. We have yet another new caterer for this year as the last one was not successful.
- Directions - The post code is listed above for those with Sat Nav or to type into Google Maps or www.theaa.co.uk on the web. If you require directions and don't have web access, please contact me.
- Payment - Your invoice due for payment by 30th November. If you still have any outstanding balance, this is now overdue so your urgent attention would oblige. We are out and about quite a lot at this time of the year with venue visits etc, but if you leave a message on the answering machine, I will return your call. Alternatively it is quite safe to leave card details on the answering machine as only Chris and I have access to it. In this instance I require the long number on the card, the valid from and expiry date, issue number if there is one and the last three digits on the signature strip.
General Information - Common to all shows
The general exhibitor information common to all shows can be found in the terms and conditions page. Please read it through as some of it has changed from last year.
If you have any queries on any of the above, please contact us.
- Telephone or fax us on 01724 849886
- Email us at bssk events
- Write to us at BSSK Events, 27 Ajax Court, Scunthorpe, N Lincs, DN15 8QH